We are looking for someone to step into a key supply-chain management position.
- [0 – 5] Years work experience.
- Eager to work in a startup environment.
- Master’s degree in business engineering / supply chain management.
- Strong business management and financial acumen.
A heavy workload, high expectations and a lean team await a professional that can design, implement and execute a world-class operations and supply chain strategy that will empower us to grow exponentially into the multi-billion dollar wearable electronics market.
Challenges that you will face:
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing startup company that designs and manufactures innovative electronic products for the consumer market. We work with companies around the globe from a wide variety of industries with unique needs that we enthusiastically support. Some challenges that you can expect to face are:
- JIT inventory management.
- Global vendor management and cost negotiations.
- Developing efficient and effective operations and supply chain.
- Cost reduction pressure for mature products.
You will play a critical role in the future growth of ATO-GEAR. Based in our corporate head-quarters in Eindhoven and directly reporting to the management team, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an effective supply chain strategy while managing all supply chain disciplines (procurement, material planning, logistics, etc). You will execute projects on time and on budget through effective operations and project management methodologies. You will be responsible for regular reporting of project status and will serve as the point of contact for internal teams and our global supply chain partners. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Supplier selection and evaluation.
- Cost and contract negotiations.
- Improvement of systems and processes.
- Material planning and inventory management.
- Travel to supplier manufacturing locations (if- and when needed).
Desired skills & experience
- Growth mindset with a focus on professional development and a relentless commitment to continuous improvement.
- Passionate team builder with a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ready to take on global supply chain challenges, managing cross-functional teams in the electronics hardware manufacturing industry.
- Strategy development, execution, and delivery of measurable operational improvements in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in an international supply chain.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- A degree in a related major or equivalent level of job experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, or Engineering.
- The candidate must reside in Eindhoven region or be willing to relocate.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com