Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing sports technology start-up/scale-up company that designs and manufactures wearable electronics for B2C and B2B (sports) markets. Our highly innovative hardware solutions (such as our launching product ARION, a razor-thin pressure sensitive insole), combined with a variety of apps and dashboards, are the foundation of a wide range of applications in different fields. Operating in both B2C and B2B markets we have established a versatile customer base around the globe including for example runners, coaches, brands, shoe manufacturers, universities and clinics.
We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge exercise science accessible, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
As Senior Project Manager at ATO-gear, based in our corporate headquarters in Eindhoven and directly reporting to the management team, you will be ultimately responsible for the quality and progress of internal and external projects. You have ample experience managing and leading software teams and can execute project on time and budget through effective operations and project management methodologies. You will be responsible for regular reporting of project status and will frequently interface between internal teams and the customer, gathering requirements, drafting specifications, and managing relationships and expectations with the customer regarding project goals.
What we are looking for
- Passionate team builder with a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Highly skilled in time and resource management
- Well acquainted with (software) development processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Well-practiced in both English and Dutch
- Affinity with sports is preferred
What we offer
- A young, ambitious and close-knit team
- An inspiring new office in the middle of Eindhoven
- A high-paced development pipeline with exciting deliverables
- High impact in the strategy and direction of a quickly scaling company
- Personal and professional development
Get in touch if you have any questions or if you’re interested in joining our sports tech team. Please send us your motivational letter and CV at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.