Position: Head of Accounting
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing sports technology scale-up company that designs and manufactures wearable electronics for B2C and B2B (sports) markets. Our highly innovative hardware solutions (such as our launching product ARION (www.arion.run), a razor-thin pressure-sensitive insole), combined with a variety of apps and dashboards, are the foundation of a wide range of applications in different fields.
Operating in both B2C and B2B markets, we have established a versatile customer base around the globe. We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team (25 people) making cutting edge exercise science accessible to the masses, bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables. After successfully closing our series-B funding round in December 2019, we are leaving the start-up phase behind us and looking to scale.
As our head of accounting, you will be our go-to person when it comes to finances within ATO-GEAR.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking care of the accuracy and completeness of the administration
- Management reporting and consolidated financial statements
- Timely and accurate periodic fiscal fillings (BTW / ICP / VPB)
- Financial forecasting, planning and control
- Subsidy compliance and supervising timely reporting
- In charge of the continuous-improvement cycles of the finance department
Besides being a skillful accountant, you are excited by the prospect of providing financial governance and control to a promising scale-up. You would call yourself independent, professional, precise, and driven. You can coach others and act as a sparring partner with the management board on all matters relating to the financial health of the company.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Availability for at least three days per week
- Someone with a passion for working for a scale-up in the sports/tech industry
- Knowledge of exact online and digital bookkeeping
- Excel wizard
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English
What we offer
- A stimulating and dynamic environment, with an ambitious and close-knit team
- An exciting journey, building and scaling a company to success
- Attention for your personal- and professional development.
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits.
Want to join us? Let us know! Send your resume or LinkedIn profile, including your telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get in touch. Questions? Call us on +31 (0)40 2405245.