Position: Customer Service & Marketing Assistant
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing sports technology scale-up company that designs and manufactures wearable electronics for B2C and B2B (sports) markets. Our highly innovative hardware solutions (such as our launching product ARION, a razor-thin pressure-sensitive insole), combined with a variety of apps and dashboards, are the foundation of a wide range of applications in different fields.
Operating in both B2C and B2B markets, we have established a versatile customer base around the globe. We are a driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge exercise science accessible, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
As a customer service assistant at ATO-GEAR you will be working on the front line, in constant contact with prospective and existing customers. You will represent ATO-GEAR via email, live chat, and phone, and ensure that any queries are handled effectively and efficiently. Over time you will gain an in-depth knowledge of our products and customers, collecting the necessary information from our multidisciplinary team or relaying conversations to other colleagues when necessary. Ultimately, your goal is to drive response and customer satisfaction rates by providing excellent customer service, and to utilize this trust to turn customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Time not spent on customer service will be dedicated to assisting the marketing team. Here, you will get the chance to leverage your knowledge and experience with customers to directly influence sales and marketing communications. These marketing tasks include but are not limited to writing newsletters and blog posts, product photography/videography and drafting social media content. Just like our company your role will develop as we grow.
Our preferred candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch (German is a plus).
- An approachable and positive attitude with patience and understanding.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to turn criticism into optimism.
- Demonstrable skills in photography, videography and/or copywriting is a plus.
- Affinity with sports tech and gadgets is a plus.
- An availability for at least 32 hours per week.
What can we offer:
- You get to work in an ambitious and close-knit team
- A direct insight into the challenges of a rapidly scaling company
- A versatile job with various responsibilities
- Attention for your personal- and professional development
Want to join us? Let us know! Send your resume, short motivation, and potential portfolio to Suriënna Bergland (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get in touch. Questions? Call us on +31 (0)40 2405245.