We’re looking for a full-time marketing assistant to help expand our marketing activities.
Position: Marketing Assistant (Internship)
Location: Eindhoven (Strijp-S), The Netherlands
Duration: 3-6 months
Start date: February 2019
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a young and ambitious sports technology start-up company focused on the wearable electronics market. Our launching product ARION is an ultra-thin smart insole for runners and athletes, allowing them to get an insight into their running technique. By providing real-time feedback a runner can adapt their running technique to help improve performance and reduce the risk of injury. We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge science accessible for the masses, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
More info on ARION: www.arion.run
About this internship
During your internship you will actively work on marketing activities together with your team members. Your role is key in making our marketing activities a success. Your goal is to contribute to both the brand awareness of ARION as well as achieving an increase in online sales.
In your day-to-day marketing activities you will assist the marketing manager. This includes social media, advertising, email marketing, PR, influencer relations and much more. Diverse tasks that will help you unlock all kinds of new marketing skills.
Besides these tasks you will research the best approach for these operational activities. This means you’ll be analyzing website data, ad performance, online content, email marketing and other activities to come up with new and/or improved activities that fit the overarching marketing strategy. You will have the freedom to implement new and/or improved activities that you’ve developed in your research. We’re still implementing new marketing activities every day, so your input is greatly appreciated.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for students who are:
- Dedicated to be a part of ARION’s success
- Able to come up with creative ideas and new insights
- Eager to learn and grow
- Experience with online marketing
- Have a personal interest in social media and marketing
- Into sports and/or running
- Into technology/startups/wearables
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
What we offer
- Hands-on marketing experience in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working conditions
- A young, ambitious and close-knit team
- An inspiring location in the heart of a strong sports ecosystem (SX building, Strijp-S)
- A direct insight into the strategy and many challenges of a growing company
- Compensation available based on relevant experience
Get in touch if you have any questions or if you’re interested in applying. Please send us your motivational letter and resume at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.