We’re looking for a full-time sales assistant to help expand our sales activities.
Position: Sales Assistant (Internship)
Location: Eindhoven (Strijp-S), The Netherlands
Duration: 3-6 months
Start date: February 2019
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a young and ambitious sports technology start-up company focused on the wearable electronics market. Our launching product ARION is an ultra-thin smart insole for runners and athletes, allowing them to get an insight into their running technique. By providing real-time feedback a runner can adapt their running technique to help improve performance and reduce the risk of injury. We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge science accessible for the masses, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
More info on ARION: www.arion.run
About this internship
During your internship you will actively work on sales activities together with your team members. Your role is key in making our growth a success. Your main goal is to increase sales of ARION. You’ll do this by finding creative ways to sell multiple ARION units instead of one-to-one sales.
Your internship will start with researching the landscape, what are the different channels we could sell through? Keep in mind that the focus is to upscale sales by selling multiple units at once. Examples include selling to coaches and organizations.
You have the freedom to implement new and/or improved sales activities that you’ve developed in your research. You’ll directly impact the success of ARION while unlocking all kinds of new sales skills. We’re still implementing new sales activities every day, so your input is greatly appreciated.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for students who are:
- Dedicated to be a part of ARION’s success
- Able to come up with creative ideas and new insights
- Eager to learn and grow
- Experience with (outbound) sales
- Into sports and/or running
- Into technology/startups/wearables
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
What we offer
- Hands-on sales experience in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working conditions
- A young, ambitious and close-knit team
- An inspiring location in the heart of a strong sports ecosystem (SX building, Strijp-S)
- A direct insight into the strategy and many challenges of a growing company
- Compensation available based on relevant experience
Get in touch if you have any questions or if you’re interested in applying. Please send us your motivational letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.