Position: ReactJS traineeship
Education: (Ongoing) HBO/WO
Duration: 3 months, extension possible
Start date: Continuously accepting applications
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a young and ambitious sports technology start-up company focused on the wearable electronics market. Our launching product ARION is an ultra-thin smart insole for runners and athletes, allowing them to get an insight into their running technique. By providing real-time feedback a runner can adapt their running technique to help improve performance and reduce the risk of injury (you can read more on our website: (www.arion.run). We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge science accessible for the masses, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
This traineeship will give you insights into a cutting-edge real-world React application comprising a multi-platform mobile application and web-based dashboard (find “ARION Run” in the App Store/Google Play to see it in action). After an initial crash course in the below languages and frameworks you will work directly with the development team, take part in scrum cycles and sprints, and gain hands-on experience with some of the most modern and relevant software technologies currently available.
Programming languages and frameworks handled during traineeship
- React Native
- Bitbucket repositories (version control)
- Proactive, confident and entrepreneurial outlook
- Well-practiced in the English language
- Affinity with sports is preferred
- A quick study and keen to learn
What we offer
- Hands-on experience with modern software development
- Flexible working conditions
- A young, ambitious and close-knit team
- An inspiring location in the heart of a strong sports ecosystem
- A direct insight into the strategy and many challenges of a growing company
- Compensation available based on relevant experience
- A potential job offering at the end of the traineeship
Are you interested in finding out more, do you want to be part of our sports tech team, or do you know someone who fits the profile perfectly? Please send us an email including CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.