Position: Front-end Developer
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing sports technology scale-up company that designs and manufactures wearable electronics for B2C and B2B (sports) markets. Our highly innovative hardware solutions (such as our launching product ARION, a razor-thin pressure-sensitive insole), combined with a variety of apps and dashboards, are the foundation of a wide range of applications in different fields.
Operating in both B2C and B2B markets, we have established a versatile customer base around the globe. We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge exercise science accessible, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
We are looking for someone who gets enthusiastic about exploring and researching new applications for our technologies. Besides being a skillful developer, you also bring some personality to the table. You consider yourself a team player, you are not afraid to speak your mind and you are eager to contribute to the development of our brand.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer (internships included).
- A team player with a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with deploying to the cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Well acquainted with (software) development processes.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication in English.
- Affinity with sports is preferred.
What we offer
- You get to work in an ambitious and close-knit team.
- Attention for your personal- and professional development.
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits.
Want to join us? Let us know! Send your resume or LinkedIn profile, including your telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get in touch. Questions? Call us on +31 (0)40 2405245.