Position: Business Developer / Account Manager
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About the company
ATO-GEAR is a rapidly growing sports technology start-up/scale-up company that designs and manufactures wearable electronics for B2C and B2B (sports) markets. Our highly innovative hardware solutions (such as our launching product ARION, a razor-thin pressure sensitive insole), combined with a variety of apps and dashboards, are the foundation of a wide range of applications in different fields. Operating in both B2C and B2B markets we have established a versatile customer base around the globe including for example runners, coaches, brands, shoe manufacturers, universities and clinics.
We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge exercise science accessible, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
As Account Manager at ATO-gear you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, clients, stakeholders, investors and partner companies. You will spend a reasonable proportion of your time outside the office, visiting existing or prospective customers and clients for follow-ups, demo’s, workshops, etc. You should be comfortable and capable of representing the company at events and exhibitions. You will play key roles in both sales and after-sales, and are ultimately responsible for nurturing meaningful relationships beneficial to all parties involved.
Additional responsibilities may include event management and planning, strategic implementation of customer journey improvements and overall assistance in marketing and sales.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for candidaties who are:
- Highly skilled in relationship management
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Well-practiced in both English and Dutch
- Experience or relevant background in commercial (sports) businesses, with a good understanding of organisation structures and DMU’s
- Affinity with sports is preferred
What we offer
- A young, ambitious and close-knit team
- An inspiring new office in the middle of Eindhoven
- A direct insight into the strategy and many challenges of a growing company
- Personal and professional development
Get in touch if you have any questions or if you’re interested in joining our sports tech team. Please send us your motivational letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.