Join our team
Happy employees, happy runners. At ARION, we develop meaningful wearables based on cutting-edge movement science and proven technology not just for professionals but for everyone working on becoming a better runner. Becoming a part of that WE have never been this exciting. ATOGEAR the company behind ARION is scaling, and you can join us on that journey. Have you got the guts, winners mentality and the drive to work in a start-up environment? Check out our vacancies below.
What do we do best?
We develop meaningful wearables based on cutting-edge movement science and proven technology. Understanding the human body’s movement is incredibly valuable for a healthy lifestyle. We help people improve their health by telling them what they did and how they did it and how to improve the way they move. By bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables, we make it accessible and easy to understand for all.
Finance and Business Controller
The job of finance and business controller is important to our business success. Would you like to have the opportunity and responsibility of managing activities such as keeping track of the financial activities, monthly reporting and financial forecasting? Are you at least HBO educated and do you have good communication skills, and are you analytical? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
As our controller, you will be our go-to person when it comes to finances within ATOGEAR. Our company growing, in addition to the operational duties, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in improving the finance function. In this role, every day will be a different day. Therefore, not only are we looking for a talented controller, we are looking for finance passionate whose can-do attitude inspires others.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the financial activities, and owning the accounts of the company.
- Close the month, and provide monthly (consolidated) statements and management information
- Prepare the periodic fiscal fillings (BTW / ICP / VPB) accurately and on a timely manner.
- Be responsible for preparing payment batches.
- Optimize the processes (AO/IC), you are responsible for identifying trends and developments and actively managing them together with the CFO.
- Be (developing into) the sparring partner for operations, sales and management.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, facilitate the management in other financial processes such as financial forecasting, sales analysis, subsidy compliance and continuous improvements.
- Report directly to the CFO.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have more than 3 years’ work experience from financial role(s).
- Need to be an Excel wizard.
- Might have knowledge of Exact online and this would be considered as a plus.
- Have a flexible approach and collaborative mindset.
- Consider yourself as a critical thinker.
- Take the initiative.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch language skills are considered as a plus.
- You have at least a HBO degree in finance, accounting, or control.
- You are available for 24-40 hrs per week.
What we offer:
- A job at a growing company with career opportunities and a lot of freedom.
- A stimulating and dynamic environment, with an ambitious and close-knit team.
- An exciting journey, building and scaling a company to success.
- Attention for your personal- and professional development.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced management team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid work.
- Salary between 3000 EUR-4000 EUR per month FT depending on your experience.
If you recognize yourself from the above, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application by sending in your CV.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates already based in the Netherlands.
Talent acquisition based on ATOGEAR vacancies is not appreciated.
As a project manager, you are expected to manage projects for the technology department within ATOGEAR. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coordination of a broad spectrum of technology projects, guarding the scope and resources needed, keeping track of deadlines and the quality of deliverables. Additionally, as a project manager, you should help manage the day-to-day operations for the software teams and manage (internal) stakeholder’s expectations.
In simple terms, you will be responsible for:
- Operationally managing and supporting the software development teams
- Guarding the project scope, deadlines, and the overall quality of the projects.
- Facilitating the project teams by defining, organising and prioritising the backlog and sprints.
- The all-over documentation of the projects, project process and – progress.
- Managing the internal client, e.g., stakeholder expectations.
An essential part of being a project manager is working in an agile/scrum fashion. Meaning you will have a leading role in the stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives and the showcases you organise together with the software division.
At ATOGEAR, the role of Projectmanager requires a strong personality, comfortable having a leading role, a pro-active communicator and critical when it comes to project delivery and performance.
What we are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and basic knowledge of software development (web/app).
- Available for 32 – 40 hours and able to work in Eindhoven.
- Excellent organisational-, leadership & communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
What can we offer:
- A stimulating and dynamic environment with an ambitious and close-knit team.
- Attention to your personal and professional development through formal coaching and coaching on the job.